Start-ups aus der Musikwirtschaft gesucht
Start-ups aus der Musikwirtschaft gesucht!
Digital licensing models, virtual concert platforms or new streaming services - for the Music WorX Pitch 2018 on November 27 in Hamburg, we are looking for innovative business ideas from the music industry. Founders can present their idea in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors and pitch for a prize money of 5,000 euros.
The selected teams receive among others:
- Contribution for travel and accommodation expenses for a maximum of two persons
- Evaluation of the business idea by an independent expert jury
- The chance to win an award for the best business idea including a grant of 5,000 euros
- Your business model belongs to the music industry or at least has a strong relationship to it;
- You are in the start-up phase or your company has been founded maximum two years ago;
- You (or a person from your team) will be able to present your company in Hamburg on the 27th November pitching on the Music WorX Pitch for a prize money of 5,000 euros.
The Music WorX Pitch is the final event of our Music WorX Accelerator, one of the few accelerators worldwide, specifically aimed at start-ups and entrepreneurs
from the music industry.
The application deadline for the pitch is November 1st, 2018.
Cross Innovation Class - Living in the city of tomorrow
The Cross Innovation Class 2019/2020 presented smart solutions for the city of tomorrow at the Design Export in HafenCity. The challenges for each individual project were as individual and exciting as the company behind it. learn more...
Mind the Progress 2020 - First speakers announced
On June 12 and 13, 2020 Mind the Progress will enter the next round. Under this year's focus theme "Manipulation", the congress will appeal to everyone who wants to think ahead and shape the digital change. learn more