Start-ups aus der Musikwirtschaft gesucht
Start-ups aus der Musikwirtschaft gesucht!
Digital licensing models, virtual concert platforms or new streaming services - for the Music WorX Pitch 2018 on November 27 in Hamburg, we are looking for innovative business ideas from the music industry. Founders can present their idea in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors and pitch for a prize money of 5,000 euros.
The selected teams receive among others:
- Contribution for travel and accommodation expenses for a maximum of two persons
- Evaluation of the business idea by an independent expert jury
- The chance to win an award for the best business idea including a grant of 5,000 euros
- Your business model belongs to the music industry or at least has a strong relationship to it;
- You are in the start-up phase or your company has been founded maximum two years ago;
- You (or a person from your team) will be able to present your company in Hamburg on the 27th November pitching on the Music WorX Pitch for a prize money of 5,000 euros.
The Music WorX Pitch is the final event of our Music WorX Accelerator, one of the few accelerators worldwide, specifically aimed at start-ups and entrepreneurs
from the music industry.
The application deadline for the pitch is November 1st, 2018.
gamecity: Zwei Millionen Euro Förderung für Hamburgs Spieleentwickler
Hamburg fördert die Entwicklung von Computerspielen mit 520.000 Euro pro Jahr und einem neuen Inkubator. Das Förderprogramm wurde im Rahmen eines Round Table 20 Vertretern der Hamburger Games-Branche vorgestellt. mehr erfahren
Ununu awarded with the Music WorX Prize
With a blockchain-based system for property documentation in music productions, the young startup team won the Music WorX Pitch 2019 against the European competition.