A project of the ministry for Culture and Media and the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft
What you bring to the table
Founders or young entrepreneurs can apply to the Music WorX Accelerator programme if they meet the following eligibility requirements:
- they pursue an innovative business model that is related to the music industry
- Their centre of life is in Hamburg during the programme Once the programme has finished, the company headquarters should remain in Hamburg. In any case, business activities in Hamburg should be maintained and expanded at best.
- They (and a maximum of two colleagues) are willing to focus mainly on developing their business idea for three months (from 3 September to 30 November 2018)
- You are in the start-up phase or your company was established within the past two years
- The concepts submitted must have a high chance of being realised.
The call for applications for the Music WorX Accelerator programme starts on 28 March and ends on 17 June 2018.
An independent jury of experts consisting of representatives from the Hamburg music industry, the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft and the Hamburg Ministry of Culture and Media will select the most innovative business models for the Music WorX Accelerator 2018 programme from all applications.
Selected participants will be notified by the end of June 2018.