The Games Lift Incubator supports young talent, founders, and start-ups in developing digital games.
Games Lift by Gamecity Hamburg supports developer teams in developing digital games. Up to five teams will be supported per year. During a three months long intensive program, the teams receive financing of €15,000, a workshop and mentoring program held by experienced industry professionals as well as office desks in a co-working facility. After the end of the intensive program, the teams receive additional individual coachings during the following 12 months to help them prepare their game for release.
What Games Lift offers
During the intensive program (September - December):
- Financial support of €15,000
- Talks, workshops and mentoring tailored to the needs of game developer start-ups
- Provision of office space in a co-working facility.
As additional follow-up support until the end of the following year:
- Individual coaching sessions with professional consultants
- Time budget with a PR agency specialized on indie games.
More information & application
Find all information on www.gamecity-hamburg.de.