hit-Technopark: A growing network
The opportunity to communicate and network is a decisive plus for the 110 companies located in the hit-Technopark. With our World Cafés this network is enriched by the perspectives of creative people from the entire urban area.
The hit-Technopark is a technology centre in Hamburg-Harburg with laboratories, offices and production rooms on an area of approx. 30,000 square metres. At the moment the hit Technopark faces the challenge to open small and medium-size enterprises for new inspirational formats and to show the added value of interdisciplinary exchange with creative people. In order to answer everyday questions and demonstrate the value of thinking outside the box, the resources of time and money must always be taken into account.
- New perspectives on strategic and operational issues
- Further development of existing solutions
- Follow-up meetings of the hosts with individual creative people
- Practical ideas that go directly into implementation
"We will soon implement the idea of having our weekly meetings held at changing locations by changing hosts."
Elisabeth Klose, Managing Director of the supplier of loading and unloading systems for mineral oil companies Marcon Filling Systems GmbH
Format & Method
- The World Café starts with an introduction session: The participants get to know each other and develop a common discussion culture at eye level, e.g. each participant brings along a typical object from his working life and gives a brief insight into his professional activity.
- The group discussions, which are guided by specific questions, are preceded by impulse talks like presentations on innovation cultures and the use of new technologies.
- Three 40-minute table talks: In changing constellations, managers talk to creative people about their specific challenges.
- The topics of the table discussions are defined in advance with the team of the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft. This enables us to coordinate target-oriented matches between managers and creatives.
Our partner: hit-Technopark
The hit-Technopark is a technology centre in Hamburg-Harburg with laboratories, offices and production rooms in 18 buildings. It is a 30,000-square-metre complex with around 110 companies and 750 technology employees. The hit Technopark was founded in 1985 in cooperation with the Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg (TUHH) and the City of Hamburg in the factory halls of the car manufacturer Tempo as a home for entrepreneurs. Since 1995, the park has developed into one of the most important high-tech locations in Hamburg. Managing directors are Wolfram and Christoph Birkel.learn more ↗
Otto Group: Radical change of perspective wanted
In the pop-up office employees have learned new methods
apetito: New business fields through smart products
In the Cross Innovation Class interdisciplinary student teams developed smart products
Jungheinrich: A new prototyping culture
The Cross Innovation Lab focused on the tools of cooperation
District Office: 9 ideas for "Accessibility +"
In the Cross Innovation Lab central elements of a comprehensive control system have been created
NDR: Leaving your own silo
From the pop-up office, employees picked up the idea for a "New Work Day".