Silberstreifen Award: Ausstellung
20.9.2020 13:00 – 18:00 Uhr
Within the context of the project Creative Ports we invite creative people to travel with us to the MELT Innovation Forum: The MELT Innovation Forum, which takes place in Tallinn (Estonia) on 7.4.2020, is organised by the Tallinn City Enterprise Department and the Tallinn Creative Hub. The event will focus on innovation in presentations, showcases, exhibition space and networking slots: two days focusing on sustainability, cross-innovation processes and ensuring the future viability of products and services.
If your application is successful, we will cover your travel costs, accommodation in Tallinn and access to the event. The application deadline depends on whether you apply for participation in the Melt Innovation Forum including access to the Demo Area or excluding access to the Demo Area:
- Deadline for application for participation in the MELT Innovation Forum including access to the Demo Area: 26.2.2020
- Deadline for participation in the MELT Innovation Forum without Demo Area: 2.3.2020
More information about the application procedure can be found here.
April 6 (from 12:30 pm): Study visits
- e-Estonia showroom: Together we discuss solutions in the fields of Smart City, education, financing and cooperation.
- Tallinn Creative Incubator: An overview of the Tallinn Creative Incubator and meet and greet with the incubator's start-ups.
7 April (8:30 - 19:00): MELT Innovation Forum at Tallinn
- Seminars and panel discussions on topics such as: sustainable business models, service industry vs. products, innovation, cross innovation and innovation financing
- Demo Area: In the Showcase Area innovative products and solutions are presented
April 8 (until 16:00): Mentor speed dating day at Tallinn Creative Incubator
- Meeting & Networking with mentors: Mentor Speed Dating is an event where SMEs and start-ups have the opportunity to network and receive feedback from mentors on their business model and strategy. Each session lasts 15 minutes.
About Creative Ports
Creative Ports is a transnational initiative to promote networking among cultural and creative industries actors in the Baltic Sea region. The project is supported by fourteen cooperation partners - the Hamburg Kreativ Gesellschaft is one of them. In the year running, you have the opportunity to apply for participation in a wide variety of international events - the spectrum ranges from well-known and established events such as gamescom in Cologne or THE CONFERENCE in Malmö to new formats that will be held for the first time in 2020. We will keep you up to date on further calls for applications within the Creative Ports project on our website.